You are most welcome to use our room for your event.
Please contact us before you pay, so we can check if the desired date is available. Send an email to email@example.com
Discount for members = discount on rent
You have the opportunity to receive either 30% or 50% discount on the rental of the room if you give a similar discount to our members. You can freely decide your price for non-members.
Once the date and time of the event has been cleared, you will receive an invoice from us. The amount covers the room rent, as well as working hours in connection with setup and cleaning. The invoice must be paid before the booking is complete.
You can pay here >
Until then, we reserve the right to rent to another. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org when payment is complete. The amount is non-refundable.
Of course, there may be a reason why you do not have the opportunity to run your event – e.g. due to illness. However, it is not possible to have your payment refunded after your event has been announced. This also applies in case your event has not received enough sign-ups to take place. So you have a payment obligation from the moment you have confirmed a booking. A booked event in the calendar takes up the space for other events.
We also put energy and time into setting up and publishing your event, and your rent payment covers that work.
As a user of our room, you get a lot of invaluable benefits included: Marketing on both our website + our popular Facebook page. At member events, we expect you to tell about the event on your own network. Thus, further advertising lies with you as a tenant.
Should you be a member of Hjerterum as a teacher?
YES. The foundation in Hjerterum is based on the support of our dear members, and even if you as a teacher do not participate in the many different events, you are still instrumental in supporting us in our work.
As a teacher in Hjerterum, there are good benefits:
- We arrange your event on our website and Facebook page.
- You reach our large network, which includes all our members and over 2400 followers on Facebook.
- As a member you can edit your own event on our website, as well as access the list of participants who have registered through the website.
- You can get a helping hand from one of our sweet volunteers for your event – e.g. for setting up chairs / tables, making coffee / tea table or help with key box.
- You can participate for free in our community dinners, movie evenings, sharing evenings, etc., where you can meet the users of Hjerterum, network with other teachers and become part of our wonderful community.
Cleaning after your event
It is important that you make sure that the space is clean and tidy after using Hjerterum, so that the room is ready for those who need the room after you.
- Thorough vacuuming of the floor
- Clean up / clean kitchen and toilets
- Ventilating the room
A cleaning fee of 250kr will be charged if cleaning is not in order – as it is us who then must put time and effort into it.