You are most welcome to use our room for your event.
Please contact us before you pay, so we can check if the desired date is available. Send an email to email@example.com
Discount for members
You have the opportunity to receive 50% discount on the rental of the room or have it completely free. Please see Price List
Once the date and time of the event has been cleared, you will receive an invoice from us. The amount covers the room rent, as well as working hours in connection with setup and cleaning. The invoice must be paid before the booking is complete.
You can pay here >
Until then, we reserve the right to rent to another. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org when payment is complete. The amount is non-refundable.
If you cancel your booking at least 4 weeks before your booking date via above email address, you can get your money back. If you cancel at least 3 weeks before, you can get a 50% refund. If there is less than 3 weeks to your booking date, the money will not be refundable upon cancellation.
As a user of our room, you get a lot of invaluable benefits included: Marketing on both our website + our popular Facebook page. At member events, we expect you to tell about the event on your own network. Thus, further advertising lies with you as a tenant.
Should you be a member of Hjerterum as a teacher?
YES. The foundation in Hjerterum is based on the support of our dear members, and even if you as a teacher do not participate in the many different events, you are still instrumental in supporting us in our work. You can pay for either a normal membership, the reduced membership or the support-membership. If there are several teachers for a course of events, all teachers should be members. There can of course be exceptions if the teacher is only having a single event. All teachers can make use of 1-month free membership.
As a teacher in Hjerterum, there are good benefits:
- We arrange your event on our website and Facebook page.
- You reach our large network, which includes around 140 members and over 3400 followers on Facebook.
- As a member you can edit your own event on our website, as well as access the list of participants who have registered through the website.
- You can get a helping hand from one of our sweet volunteers for your event – e.g. for setting up chairs / tables, making coffee / tea table or help with key box.
- You can participate for free in our community dinners, movie evenings, sharing evenings, etc., where you can meet the users of Hjerterum, network with other teachers and become part of our wonderful community.
Cleaning after your event
It is important that you make sure that the space is clean and tidy after using Hjerterum, so that the room is ready for those who need the room after you.
- Thorough vacuuming of the floor
- Clean up / clean kitchen and toilets
- Ventilating the room
- Empty the bins and put in new bags (You can either put the rubbish in the container behind the wooden gate to the right, at the end of the building, or in the container in Guldsmedgade.)
A cleaning fee of 250kr will be charged if cleaning is not in order – as it is us who then must put time and effort into it.